Whilst primarily we are a retail establishment operating in a cash and carry style, we do offer some extra customer services.
- We not ‘take sides’ when it comes to our customers. All are of equal importance; therefore our discount scheme is open to everyone, professional and amateur alike.
- Delivery of your items can be arranged at a charge dependant on the delivery distance.
- We are participants in a nationwide gift voucher scheme, which could help to save you from buying the wrong plant. Buy a voucher instead. Your loved one can then return in person and pick the plant they would like.
- We also offer an e-mail based newsletter for anyone who would like to subscribe. Just fill in your address in the box on our home page, press go and it will be added to our database. Your address will not be passed on to any other organizations and will only be used for the purpose of receiving the newsletter.
- We now have pages on Facebook and Twitter. These are updated regularly with the more important aspects and events in our working week. Please feel free to follow us and suggest our pages to your friends.
Telephone sales and orders
Please note that we are not always able to take orders or payment over the phone during the busy times of the year. We prefer you to come to our nursery and choose you purchases in person. We will always Endeavour to put something to one side or let you know if an item is running low.
Regrettably we cannot take long lists of plants over the phone and would advise that these are e-mailed to us. We are not part of a ‘Chain’ and as a small family run concern, we do not always have time or staff to process plant lists quickly but we do our best to answer all.
In some cases we may be able to accommodate advanced orders for large quantities of plants although this can sometimes prove problematic. High value orders will always require a percentage deposit. Requests will be considered on an individual basis so, it is always worth asking.
We do NOT have a landscape or gardening service. Many of our customers are in these fields of employment but we do not hold any direct associations with them.
Whilst our staff are excellent in plant knowledge we do not expect them to be able to design gardens from scratch, this is a job for a different kind of horticultural professional. We can offer superb advice on “What to put where”, how to plant and all aspects of plant aftercare.